Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is in accordance with the “Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals".
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The submission files contains a title page too.
- Where available, DOI, ORCID and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The keywords are in accordance with PubMed MeSH taxonomy.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The size adheres to the size limits outlined in the Author Guidelnes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.